Monday, March 12, 2012

My first scrapbooking workshop

Sign up for my first scrapbooking workshop with "made with love" and really fell in love with this hobby. The course took 3.5hrs and i didn't even notice that time have pass so fast. It feels like 15mins in there. It take my mind off everything while concentrating on the layout. Love this feeling. although i have spend 3.5hrs in class, still can finish the layout an the accordion album so the rest of it was done at home after the class. By the time I finish, it's already midnight and i still have to get up for work the next day. Although tired, but I have a strong sense of satisfaction......:)

First USS trip with Rachel on her 5th birthday

Make this especially for my grandma

Mini accordion album

1-2 page

3-4 page

No comments:

Post a Comment